We encourage every prospective MIStar and their parents to come visit our beautiful campus. This enables you to truly assimilate the beauty and spirit of Mussoorie International School. Interact with the students and faculty as they guide you through the expanse of our facilities , dorms and classrooms. The visit to the school campus is strictly by appointment only.
If you are interested in knowing more the school and schedule a visit, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more or by filling the form below
Our Session commences in February and ends in mid week of December. You may schedule your visit on any working day that is Monday to Saturday, between 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Please note that school visits may not be available on select days , during holidays or select occasions.
Nearest Airport: Dehradun Airport (Jolly Grant Airport)
- From Dehradun Airport: Cab/Taxi to Mussoorie International School(60 Kms- Approx 2 - 2.5 hours)
- Flights available from all Major cities to Dehradun (Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Bangalore, Surat etc)
- Daily approximately 14 flights from Delhi to Dehradun.
- 4 Major airlines- Indian Airlines, Indigo, and Spicejet.
Nearest Railway Station: Dehradun Railway Station
- From Dehradun Railway Station: Cab/Taxi to Mussoorie International School (40 Kms- Approx 2 to 2.5 hours)
- Dehradun is well connected to all major cities in India with at least one direct train availability.
- Best train routes are from Delhi to Dehradun with a variety of train options between the two cities.
Bus Connectivity: ISBT Dehradun and then to Mussoorie bus stand
- ISBT Dehradun is well connected with Delhi, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Haridwar etc. averaging around 8 hours of travel time.
- After reaching Dehradun, a number of busses are available for Mussoorie. It takes about 2 hours to reach Mussoorie bus stand from ISBT Dehradun.
- From Mussoorie bus stand(Library Bus stand) one can book a cab or an auto to MIS. It’s about 5 Kms from the Bus stand and takes about 30 min to reach.