Thank you for your interest in applying to Mussoorie International School! Admission is open to girl candidates at all grade levels from Grade I to IX & Grade XI. We accept students for boarding from Grade I.
MIS welcomes candidates from diverse social and cultural backgrounds who demonstrate a desire to continuously learn and grow. Nurturing the girls in a global learning environment, we are committed to ensuring our students gain access to top universities worldwide by enabling them with all the tools necessary.
Offering a rich mix of traditional and modern values, students come here from as many as 27 countries and enrich their lives in an environment that caters towards their holistic development.
At MIS, we work towards understanding the different learning needs of our students and providing them with an enriched learning environment. The rich pastoral care and support of our staff makes MIS, ‘a home away from home’.
Admission is open to girls between the ages of 5 to 17 and is strictly selective based on the assessment conducted by school & previous year’s class result.
- Applications are accepted for entry into classes I – IX & XI for which candidates have to be registered.
- We accept application/ registration throughout the year. Candidates are invited for aptitude test on the basis of availability.
- Applications are received and the candidates are called for an entrance test only if there are vacancies.
- Registration forms can be downloaded from this link or are available in the School admission department.
- Completed registration forms should be couriered to the school along with a soft copy.
- Registration will however only be complete on receipt of the appropriate fee remitted by Cash/Cheque/Online transfer or Banker’s draft made payable to MUSSOORIE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL.
For any queries regarding admission process and other details about the school please contact Ms. Anju Puri at +91-9837460408 and Email us at email@example.com.