“Intelligence plus character, that is the goal of education”
– Martin Luther King Jr.
Mussoorie International School is a place where not only your daughter will be nurtured but also she will get a safe environment to explore and spread her wings. She will have a serene campus and positive surroundings to develop everlasting bonds of friendship based on mutual trust and respect.
Step Wise Admission Process
- Fill the registration form
- Submit the duly filled form along with required documents via courier
- Admission desk will verify the form and documents and Revert if the student is eligible
- An online aptitude test is conducted for the student (from grade 4 onwards) followed by interaction with the child and the family
- Following the test, if selected, the parents of the candidate, receive a provisional admission letter
- On receiving the provisional admission letter, the parents are required to complete all the admission formalities within 15 working days to block the seat. On receiving the payment, and all required documents admission process will be deemed complete.
Documents required at the time of Registration
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photograph of the student – SIX
- An attested photocopy of the student’s Birth Certificate
- School will email registration confirmation on verification of the documents and receipt of the registration fee.
- The new academic session commences in FEBRUARY for Grade IX-XII and in MARCH for Grades I to VIII.
- While most students will join school at the beginning of each academic year, we understand that some may arrive at a later date. Based on the availability of places, we are happy to admit students throughout the year.
- Admissions are offered in all grades (except X and XII) and are subject to the availability of the seats.
|Class||Age at start of academic session|
|Class I||5 Years as on 31st March|
|Class II||6.5 Years – 8 Years|
|Class III||7.5 Years – 9 Years|
|Class IV||8.5 Years – 10 Years|
|Class V||9.5 Years – 11 Years|
|Class VI||10.5 Years – 12 Years|
|Class VII||11.5 Years – 13 Years|
|Class VIII||12.5 Years – 14 Years|
|Class IX||13.5 Years – 15 Years|
|Class X||14.5 Years – 16 Years|
|Class XI||15.2 Years – 17 Years|
|Class XII||16.5 Years – 18 Years|
The registered students need to meet the Age criterion and appear for a Proficiency test.
ISC and A Levels
Admission to Class XI is on the basis of the Board Examination results, Merit List and Interaction with the student. School offers three streams – Science, Humanities and Commerce. Students may choose to opt for ISC or A Levels at the time of admissions.
For admissions in IB Diploma Programme, registered students need to appear for a proficiency as well as aptitude test. Admissions are done on the basis of the student’s performance in grade X, aptitude and proficiency test. Please get in touch with us at +91 9837460408 for details.
(Preference is given to siblings of the girls studying at the school / girls whose mothers have studied in this school)
For any queries regarding admission process and other details about the school please contact Ms. Anju Puri at +91-9837460408 and Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.